Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Saturday, 29 June 2013

Ebay’s Cheap Real Techniques Brushes Dupe?


Hello everyone I have come across a few blog posts where I saw these amazing Real technique look alike brushes from Ebay, for the longest time I have been putting off getting the real things since my trusty Elf Powder Brush is working perfectly fine for me. However when I saw the price to these brushes £2.54 with free delivery! I just had to purchase them.

Top Brush Style 02 Here
Bottom Brush Style 03 Here 

They can be found here in gold, and i think they are also available in pink and blue and other various different brushes too if you look at the sellers other items.  

They are also shipped from Hong Kong which delivery for me took around 2 weeks and a bit, and if your not a patient person for overseas delivery trust me just click the link and order them as the longer you put it off the longer it will take to come to you as I had learnt that lesson. 

I ordered brush number 2 which happens to be the ‘real techniques buffing brush dupe’ and also number 3 which is a stippling brush. 

When I first got my hands of them I was so happily impressed, the brushes were sooo soft and it felt like an actual high quality brush not a £2.54 brush, the brushes exactly resembled the real technique brushes along with having a nice weight to the brushes where they stand up on the table perfectly. (I expected really light and flimsy brush handles- I was very wrong)


The buffing brush (Style 02) has got to be my favourite - the brush is so soft and dense, I used it for liquid foundation in my previous FOTD which you can see the finish it gave, it was really nice using it to put foundation on. In terms of shedding I did get a tiny bit but that was because I was pulling slightly on the bristles just to see if the quality of the bristles were weak or not and only 1 or 2 bristles came out on my hand which was a very good sign of the quality of the brush. I have used it for the past week and have not experience no shedding at all. 

The stippling brush I think is okay I use it for blush and bronzer and works perfectly fine, I have experienced no shedding at all with this brush, it is really good quality and think will apply cream brush really nicely. 

Overall I highly recommend you order these brushes as for £2.54 each they are such good value for money, I think for a person like me who wants to build up their brush collection slowly without spending large amounts these brushes are perfect to start off with as the quality of the brushes are amazing. 

What do you think of these brushes and let me know if you end up ordering them ^_^ 




27 comments:

  1. Following you back on Bloglovin

    xx Monica
    http://makeupandlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen these and i really want to buy them! i think i will! i was afraid of getting crappy quality brushes that would disappoint.
    great review
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. following you via bloglovin' too seeing as you havent got word verification! looking forward to staying in touch with your lovely blog :)

      Delete
    2. nope they are actually reallyy good for the price, and thankyou im going to follow you now xxxx

      Delete
  3. nice review
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought one of these as well a few weeks ago and it arrived yesterday, i am seriously impressed with how good it is! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats great and they are much different to what you would expect in a very good way :) xx

      Delete
  5. OMG! WOW! I am seriously going to buy a load, as I love all my RT brushes so these would be fab back ups!!! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeahh they would be great backups your right xxx

      Delete
  6. I really have to try these out! :) Thank you for the hint <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome, they are really great xx

      Delete
  7. Wow that is super affordable! Great Review :)


    SapphireToast.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really cheap and thankyou xx

      Delete
  8. hey! this is an awesome post! :)
    would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin and GFC? just let me know!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lovely, I am your newest follower from Bloglovin' Blog Hop. Followed you via BlogLovin'!
    Love your awesome Blog!
    Feel free to visit, leave comment and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo

    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou im going to check yours now xxx

      Delete
  10. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've heard so many good things about them, i have to get them asap !!

    MissManzanna.Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool! Will definitely be checking these out! :)
    Following you on Bloglovin' - feel free to check me out too if you like! www.littlerose-rozzi.blogspot.co.uk
    lots of love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard about these until now! I will definitely check them out in the near future. xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay defo check them out they are great brushes xx

      Delete
  14. I got super cheap deal for Real Techniques brushes at www.iherb.com
    !!! For your first order you can get $10 off with purchases over $40 and $5 off
    purchases less than $40 using the code: JGS668. Discount code can be applied just
    underneath "Estimated Shipping" where it has an "apply Coupon
    Code box" Shipping is really affordable with a flat rate of $4 via Global
    Prioirty Mail by DHL however there is no tracking. Plus they do ship WORLDWIDE
    !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx