Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr Twitter

Friday, 5 July 2013

No.7 Pampering Dry Oil Body Spray Review | Perfect Summer Oil

£9.50 Link Here
Hey everyone, today I want to share with you my thoughts about the no.7 pampering dry oil body spray, I purchased this a long time ago and only started using it a few months ago, I believe the packaging has changed to this but I think the formula is still the same. The reason why I started using it was because of the sort of hot humid weather the UK has been having lately, having a full on moisturizer in the day time can feel sticky and sweaty and I just wanted something that was very light but kept my skin moisturised for the day out. So I started using this product and it was perfect for the summer. 








This oil is really light weight and not greasy on the skin at all, it has a light scent to it which isn’t really my taste but its not obvious after you spray your own perfume. The oil comes in a really handy spray bottle which was actually the main reason why I purchased it, I thought it looked really quick and easy to spray on and go and that is what it does. After my shower I just quickly spray this everywhere and the oil sinks into the skin within minutes and leaves the skin very soft and hydrated, the oil sprays like water on to the skin you can’t actually feel anything when spraying as the oil is that light. When rubbed in and dry you cant even tell you put oil on but your skin does not feel dry at all, it leaves your skin feeling very soft and slightly scented. 

Now as this isn’t a really heavy oil which for some people who want their skin to remain moisturised for a long time this may not be the right product, it leaves my skin hydrated for nearly the whole day but I still have to use my heavy body butter as this product alone doesn’t cut it for me. 
But when in a rush out and its hot and humid outside and you don’t want dry skin at no cost this is perfect, the bottle has lasted me a good 6 months which I think is good because a quarter of it was leaked by my little cousin so I think this bottle will last really long. 

Overall like I said for me this is the perfect summer moisturizer that doesn’t make the skin feel greasy and is very easy to spray and go perfect for lazy people. 

Let me know what you think of the product ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Nice product ! :) I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to enter ;)

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore this spray! i use it after every single shower :)

    following your lovely blog now <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really lovely product, never heard of it before!

    Beautiful blog, following!

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, feel free to ask me anything :) Don't be shy to leave your link below and I will check you out xx